Monday, October 14, 2013

Blessed

Today Ty is off work for Columbus Day which means a Monday where the alarm does not go off at 5 am. There is nothing better than 3 days of lazy mornings with him. This morning Ty left to go out with a bunch of guys from his shop while I stay home to do schoolwork. After he left I was thinking about how much has changed in the last 1.5 years we've been married.

When we got married, he was still in his MOS school and duty stations seemed like a far away dream. I was working 40-50 hours a week while he was gone. Then he suddenly got his first station Quantico, a we truly started married life. We visited DC a lot and saw so many sights. 

His new orders for California were a dream come true earlier this year. We moved in August and have loved it here since then. I'm now enrolled fulltime in school. We have explored a lot and love being able to take Lexi so many places. The only downfall is our parents are on the east coast. 

Even though things haven't been the easiest with moving or trying to get into school with moving I'm so blessed. I have an amazing husband who supports me in anything. He has a great job in the USMC and that has allowed us to live in a couple fantastic cities in our short marriage. So many people knock military life but while his hours are long, there are always upsides. 




No comments:

Post a Comment